The Local Government of Daet awarded its Top 10 Performing Business Establishments for the year 2021.
In a simple awarding ceremony held today, January 18, 2022 at Bluerock Events Center, LGU Daet headed by Mayor Benito Ochoa through the Office of the Municipal Treasurer headed by Mr. Rodante V. Forbes and the Negosyo Center headed by Mr. Darius E. Mirasol awarded plaques of recognition to the top business establishments who had the largest contribution in the LGU’s local revenue generation for the year 2021.
Among the awardees are:
- Super Shopping Market, Inc.
- PMFTC Inc.
- Coca Cola Beverages Phil, Inc.
- PrimeWater Infrastructure Corporation
- Bicolandia Drug Corp.- Gov. Panotes Ave.
- Bicolandia Drug Corp. – Vinzons Ave.
- Bicolandia Drug Corp. – J. Lukban
- Landbank of the Philippines – Vinzons Ave.
- City Savings Bank – Central Plaza, Lag-on
- Honda Prestige Traders Inc. – Vinzons Ave
- Electricom Inc.
- Starharvest Food Inc.
- Megacity Gen. Construction & Dev. Corp.
- Jack Trading
- Leon D. Hernandez Hospital
- Family Merchant Proj. Devt. Corp.
- Family Merchant & Beauty Corp.
- Avon Cosmetics Inc.
- Uni-Glow Master General Trading
- Daet Doctors Hospital
- Alexander Z. Tang – Bicol Agricultural Center
- Alex Dela Cruz – 101 Department Store
- Jerome O. Yao – Jeramy Commercial
- Jasper C. Tiu – Box Office & General Merchandise
- Vitancol Florita B. – Saint Peter Life Plan
- Alexander Z. Tang – Uniphil Marketing
- Norman L. Ong – Nelson Hardware
- Benita K. Lo – Alpha Constructions and Supply
- Jibril B. Bombase – Bombase
- Raul E. Carranceja – Arik Construction
Also present in the said ceremony were Councilor and Chairman of Committee in Trade and Industry Ma. Eliza H. Llovit and Municipal Administrator Joan Kristine T. De Luna who both expressed their appreciation to the business owners and proprietors for their invaluable efforts in helping the LGU achieve and even exceed its target revenue and assured them that the LGU repay such efforts through excellent public service delivery and assuring economic growth.
In a separate message, Municipal Treasurer Forbes quoted the awardees as law abiding citizens when it comes to paying their taxes as they are the ones who paid on time and had contributed the largest revenue for the previous year.
The LGU Officials stated that the annual awarding of Top Performing Business Establishments was LGU’s way of giving importance to the businesses who fulfilled their obligations and to honor their efforts that serve a big role in the economic growth of the LGU.