Various projects worth 354 million infrastructure projects were implemented this year made possible by the Provincial Government of Camarines Norte thru the headship of Governor Edgardo A. Tallado.
With the help and support of Team Gawa, different groundbreaking ceremonies were completed in the first District of Camarines Norte these past weeks.
These various projects under the General Appropriations Act (GAA FY 2022) are the following:
• Construction of Road – P40M
• Construction of Boundary Marker – P800,000
𝐍𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐨𝐝, 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠
• Construction of Road (Matanlang-BayanBayan) – P40M
• Construction of Road (Matanlang-Benit) – P40M
• Construction of Flood Control Structure along Labo River – P75M
• Construction of Multi-Purpose Building (Matanlang) – P1M
• Concreting of Road, (Napaod-Lugui) – P56M
• Construction of Road – P50M
• Construction of Water Supply System – P5M
• Construction of Multi-Purpose Building – P2M
𝐓𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐚
• Construction of Evacuation Center – P50M (from PAGCOR)
• Construction of Senior Citizens Building – P5M
Said projects already had groundbreaking ceremony held in Brgy. Baay, Labo.
Cong. Josie Tallado, Vice Governor-Elect Jonah Pimentel, Former Provincial Administrator Alvin Tallado, 1st District Board Members Artemio Serdon, Aida Dasco, Bong Quibral, Nestor Manarang (Paracale Councilor), and Ramil Lagamayo (Sta. Elena Councilor) are among the attendees of the activities.